Wednesday, July 28, 2010



I’am late updating my blog this week we all had such a good time last Wednesday
At doll club we decided to have an extra day this month so we all went to doll club today
I am so tired I will sleep early tonight. I bought 4 new doll patterns today ,one of our dolly ladies has put out 4 patterns of her own I hope to make all of them I will put up a photo of the patterns during the week when I get more time. It is also one flower Wednesday I Finished three flowers this week
I also made a table runner with my crazy patch.
Dolly hugs to all.

15 comments:

Thim3 said...

Very pretty flowers. Have fun making dolls from those patterns. Keep the flower garden quilt growing.

Marion B. said...

Your flowers are neat and the table runner is great.

GRANNY'S HOUSE said...

What a cute tablerunner and your flowers are lovely.

Greetings
Ines

Mascha said...

Very nice flowers!

Sheila said...

Three very pretty flowers ! I am looking forward to seeing your doll patterns.

Saskia said...

Pretty flowers! and I like the crazy table runner.

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers.

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

You have made some great flowers and the red and blue bag is adorable.

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

Love your flowers. The tablecloth is very nice. Looking out to see your dolls. By the way, that little black cat is very cute.
Greetings, Cisca

Valentina said...

How I enjoyed visiting your lovely flower garden! the are all so happy!
I am very curious to seeing your dollies. :)
Happy dreams!
:)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful projects and you seem to be having a fun time in your doll club. Look forward to seeing your dolls.

Karen said...

Fun table runner and three flowers this week is excellent!

Narelle said...

I've been looking back through your flower pics and they're all so gorgeous.
Can't wait to see them all together.

merumo said...

Yummy flowers! You weren't late at all as at the time when you posted, it was still Tuesday evening here in the U.S....

Sandra Henderson said...

Your work is VERY beautiful!!!