Friday, January 28, 2011

Nice Day

Hi all, It’s a while since my last blog I have been busy and time seems to get away from me. It’s a great day here in Mackay a little warm in the middle of the day but a good day all the same, quilting starts again at Janome on Monday I am looking forward to it. I have a couple of projects I need to finish, my dragon quilt and my black and white crazy patch quilt. Amanda at (I love cloth dolls and cloth craft) has a lot of giveaways hop over to her site and have a look it’s a great blog. Dolly Hugs to all .Rita.




Dragon  block to go in the middle of my quilt


Black and white crazy block


My Grand daughter Natalie and myself good time at the beach


1 comment:

Cloth Doll Lover said...

Thanks for the Link to my giveaway...good luck in the draw.
Amanda